Adventure Safaris Books
by Russ McGlenn
Order information: See address etc. at end of paper.
Send checks for book made out to Adventure Safaris and include $3.00 S&H per order.
Satisfaction guaranteed or you can send the book back for a full refund.
$15.00 Mystery of the Effigy Mounds, Evidence for humans and dinosaurs living together, 1996
$20.00 The Adventure Safaris Creation Science Dinosaur Dig Workbook, 1997.
$20.00 Design Vs. Chaos, A New Model of the Atom Based on Classical Science and a Biblical World View, 2000.
Overview of the Books
Mystery of the Effigy Mounds, Evidence for humans and dinosaurs living together, 1996. Original research on earthen Indian burial and effigy mounds that appear to be silhouette of dinosaurs. The purpose of the book is to show that humans have lived with dinosaurs in the past. Appendix lists references to dinosaurs ("dragon" in the King James Bible) in the Bible as well as other dinosaur human contact by Native Americans. (Cost $15.00)
The Adventure Safaris Creation Science Dinosaur Dig Workbook, 1997. Designed for the Adventure Safaris Mobile Dinosaur Digs in the Midwest. It is designed to be used by students before they get to the dig to practice paleontological and archeological techniques at home. Covers how to excavate, map, preserve, reconstruct and plaster jacket bones in the field. Good for a unit study on fossil preservation. Material also deals with preserving modern skeletons of animals as well as mounting them for comparative anatomy. (Cost $20.00)
Design Vs. Chaos, A New Model of the Atom Based on Classical Science and a Biblical World View, 2000. (Cost $20.00 includes quiz booklet and ideas for building models )
Benefits of a New Model of the Atom
1. The spinning-ring model has the potential to explain gravity based upon electrical forces.
2. The new model defines light as a wave and explains its movement in outer space. It rejects the duality principle that light is both a wave and a particle (a logical contradiction and an assumption inconsistent with God's nature and design) .
3. The new model puts physics back on a firm scientific (and biblical) basis instead of a philosophical basis.
4. The new model reduces the number of assumptions that must be made for nuclear modeling.
5. The chaos theories of the cosmos and nuclear energy are shown to be false. The spinning-ring model shows that God is a God of order, and the model is founded upon cause-and-effect classical science.
6. Five forces have been associated with theoretical physics for nearly 100 years. These are electrical force, magnetic force, gravitational force, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force. This book will show that the theory of weak and strong nuclear forces is rejected by the spinning-ring model of the atom. The Common Sense Science team believes their model will also eventually explain gravitational force based on electromagnetism. This simplifies all forces in the universe to two: electrical and magnetic.
Cause and Effect
It seems that Einstein did for physics what Darwin did for biology-setting their respective areas of science back 100 years. At the turn of the 20th century, a number of scientists were working on a cause-and-effect model of the atom based on classical science and electromagnetic principles. When Einstein's theory of relativity was embraced by the media and the general scientific community, it eclipsed everything else that was going on at that time.
Einstein may not have intended his theories to become what they are today, but like Darwin's biology of 50 years earlier, Einstein began to move physics away from the principle of cause and effect, toward the idea of random chance. Einstein's physics, on the other hand, was purely theoretical. He did not involve himself with laboratory experiments or observation. He only made predictions about physical phenomena that he said, if observed, would prove his theories. In Chapter 3 we will discuss the effect of Einstein's theories on modern science.
The goal of this book is to show the need for science to return to cause-and-effect principles for scientific research. The principle of cause and effect says that everything has a logical cause creating the effects we see around us. For example, gravity, the cause, makes a pencil fall to the ground, creating the effect.
Design v. Chaos Review
Energy. The Grand Unification Theory (GUT)
This new model has the potential for a Grand Unification Theory of the universe. The Common Sense Science team feels they will be able to understand what causes gravity based upon this model.
Two forms of energy:
1. Energy = waves (electromagnetic)
Gen. 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
2. Energy with charge = matter [atoms] (electromagnetic waves with a charge of negative or positive to hold the atom together)
Gen. 1:4 "And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."
The basis of all physical objects in the universe is electromagnetism (electricity and magnetism)
The Bohr Model of the Atom
The Bohr Model has 3 assumptions known to be wrong.
Relativity and Quantum Theory, based on the Bohr Model, cannot give a true picture of God's Creation.
Relativity and Quantum Theory, deny design and a creator God.
The New Model of the Atom (Lucas/Bergman)
The New Model (Lucas/Bergman) has a cause and effect basis.
It reduces all forces in the universe to two:
Major discoveries that will help spread the Gospel can result from this new Model of the Atom.
Table of Contents
Preface and Acknowledgments v
Chapter 1 1
Design and Order Vs. Relativity and Chaos
Chapter 2 8
The Fundamentals of Classical Science
Chapter 3 14
Einstein's Papers: Fact or Fiction?
Chapter 4 22
The Bohr Model
Chapter 5 29
The Spinning Charged Electron
Chapter 6 41
The Spinning-Ring Model of the Atom
Chapter 7 48
God and the Space-Time Continuum
Chapter 8 55
A Witness to Scientists
Appendix 1 70
Scientific Development in Ancient Times
Appendix 2 72
A Chronology of Christians in Science